A large penis isn’t a guarantee that you’ll be a good lover. In fact, there are plenty of men with penises on the larger size who really aren’t all that great in bed. They think just because they’ve got a larger penis, that that’s enough. It isn’t! Great sex isn’t even just about penetration. And, that’s why even if you have a small penis, you can still be the best lover your partner has ever had!
Getting Your Partner Ready for Sex
Great sex, even with a small penis, all begins long before actual intercourse.
- Half of sex is mental. Get your partner in the right frame of mind for sex. This can start much earlier in the day, with sexy texts, slow dancing, nibbles on the ear while she prepares dinner, etc. Let her know how much you want her early on, and get her mentally revved up for sex later.
- Foreplay is key. If you want to be an amazing lover, you need to be phenomenal at foreplay. It takes women, on average 10 minutes to become fully aroused. You may be raring to go in just a couple of minutes, but she needs more foreplay. The more aroused you get her with foreplay, the easier it’ll be for her to orgasm. In fact, you can use foreplay as your first opportunity to make her orgasm.
- Positions for a Small Penis
The one benefit a large penis has over a small penis is the ability to get into a greater variety of sexual positions. This, however, doesn’t mean there aren’t sex positions you can use to your advantage, if you have a small penis.
- Doggy Style – This common sex position is great if you’re worried about having a small penis. With her head down on a pillow and you leaning as far forward as possible, you can really make a small penis feel quite large.
- The Snake – If you’re worried about your lack of girth, the snake is an excellent way to make her feel fuller. Have your partner lay face down on the bed, with a pillow under her hips, to raise her buttocks into the air slightly. Straddle the outside of her thighs and separate them slightly so you can enter her from behind. Once you’ve penetrated her, keep her thighs closed by pressing them together with the inside of your thighs, for a super-tight fit.
- The Vee – With your partner on her back, enter her while on your knees. Lift her legs into the air, pulling her hips off the bed and bending her slightly at the waist. You can then use her legs to brace yourself as you thrust deeply into her, or place her legs over your shoulders, to free up your hands. You can even use a free hand to manually stimulate her, while you thrust, doubling her pleasure.
Other Techniques for a Small Penis
You don’t even have to have a penis to satisfy your partner. If your penis is too small to get the job done, don’t despair! There are other techniques you can use, to bring your partner to orgasm and make sure you’re both enjoying a satisfying sex life. The best part about these techniques is they are focused on your partner and your partner’s pleasure. What woman wouldn’t appreciate such an unselfish lover? These techniques include:
- Oral Sex – With the right technique, oral sex can bejust as physically gratifying as penetrative sex. Read up on different techniques and give them a try with your partner. Talk to her and find out what she likes. Give her an orgasm (or two) orally, and chances are she won’t mind if your penis is a little small, when you move to the main act.
- Manual Stimulation – No matter how big your penis is, your fingers have far more dexterity than your penis ever will. Use this to your advantage! Although some guys (of varying penis sizes) have trouble finding the G-spot with their penis, most, with practice, can “hit the spot” with their fingers.
- Sex Toys – There are so many different sex toys on the market today, you and your partner are sure to find something she really likes. Even if your girl isn’t too excited about going into an adult store to do some shopping, you can both shop from the privacy of your own home thanks to the Internet.
THINGS YOU MUST DO
If you feel you have a small penis and want to do something about it, here’s your plan of action:
- Do Penis Exercises – Just like other muscles in your body, penis exercises can help you gain both girth and length.
- Do Cardio – Your penis is a hydraulic wonder of nature. For this reason, a healthy cardiovascular system will also mean a healthier and larger erection.
- Do Lose Weight – There’s a fat pad right in front of the pubis that can actually hide your usable penis length. When you lose weight, this fat pad shrinks and you get a bigger penis.
What a lot of men don’t realize is our penis size is in a constant state of change. Size is is affected by many different factors, including:
- Don’t Gain Too Much Weight – Weight plays an enormous factor in your penis size, especially if you’ve gained weight. There is a region located right above your penis, as well as around its base called the fat pad. This fat pad grows as you gain weight, hiding some of your penis. As you lose weight, more of your penis will be revealed. For approximately every 35 lbs you lose, about ¼ of an inch of your penis is revealed. Don’t try and trade 280 lbs for a 2 inch gain though.
- Don’t Carry Stress With You – The more relaxed you are, the bigger your penis is – so relax! Stress and anxiety constricts the blood vessels, which in turn affects the blood supply to the penis. The end result is your penis receives less blood than it needs to be at its maximum size. With this reduced blood flow, your penis looks smaller than it will if your relaxed.
- Don’t Smoke or Eat Poorly – Unhealthy lifestyle choices, like smokingand poor diet, can result in a small penis. Smoking and diet are huge factors because they impact the circulation system, much like stress and anxiety. Smoking constricts the blood vessels, like stress, which means you get less blood in your penis, when it comes time
- for an erection. Also, restricted blood flow means the cells aren’t as healthy as they could be, also resulting in smaller flaccid length as well.
Penis exercises are a great, natural way to increase your penis length and/or girth, with absolutely no special equipment required. Penis exercises work by the same concept as body builders use when increasing their muscle mass. Microtears occur in the tissue, resulting in new cellular growth and a longer, thicker penis.
Some of the most effective penis exercises for small penises include: Jelq
How to Jelq Step-by-Step:
- LUBRICATE: Before you start jelqing, lubricate your penis with baby oil, vaseline, Enlargel, or another penis lubricant (see the list below).
- ERECTION LEVEL: Bring your penis erection level to 50 – 75 percent by slightly stroking your penis. The penis should be relaxed enough that it’s easy to push blood through it. Never perform jelqing exercises with a full erection.
- OK-GRIP: Use your thumb and main pointer finger to form an OK-grip (see the guide above for an example).
- START AT BASE: Place the grip around the base of your penis, as close to your pubic bone as you can.
- MOVE UP: With light pressure on the grip, slowly move it up your penis. The ideal jelqing pressure is one that does not hurt, but effectively pushes blood up the penis.
- STOP BEFORE GLANS: Stop the grip directly before it reaches your glans. You have just completed one jelq! Each jelq should take approximately 2 to 3 seconds.
- REPEAT: Once you’re done with one jelq, take your other hand and repeat the jelqing process.
- Its true, they day size matters but what every woman want is to reach ogasm and once you give it to her she will satisfied. Lots of men with bigger penis do not know how to use it.